Sunday, July 19, 2009
Brooklynn's Tutu
A couple of weeks ago I entered a giveaway to try and win Brooklynn a Tutu. Well, I didn't win, but I still wanted to get her one, but they were to expensive to buy. I thought that I would try and make her one. So I talked to my mom who works in the crafts and fabrics at Wal-Mart. I also watched a few YouTube videos. Well, for the first time for making one, I thought I did a pretty good job. I really enjoyed doing it and plan on making more. It is easy to make and doesn't take much time. It is a no sew tutu. All you have to do cut the tulle the width and length that you want, and then you tie the tulle on to elastic or even a ribbon. Remember that when you decide on the length you want the tutu, you will need to double that when you cut the tulle. That is because you tie the tulle on the elastic in the middle of the tulle. I hope that all makes sense. Hey, if anyone wants to make one, let me know and I will help. Here are a few pictures of how the tutu turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I am getting caught up on blogs! Cute pics/posts. I love Brooklynn's tutu....I had a dream about telling my sister how to make those!!!
Super cute!
that is adorable.
You may not have one the tutu giveaway but you did win the apron giveaway! CONGRATULATIONS! Go to the website and email me so I can get you your adorable apron!
Post a Comment