Monday, July 6, 2009
Brooklynn's Swim Lessons
Brooklynn Just finished swimming lessons last Friday. She enjoyed it so much. She loves being in the water. She did pretty well. There were a few things she didn't want to do. She wouldn't jump in the people, even with a life jacket on and her instructor catching her. I think she was a little scared to jump in the deep end. it was only 4 feet deep, but for a 4 1/2 year old, that is big. What I don't understand is that she will be in the shallow end and put her whole body under water. While she do that and not jump in, I don't know. There are a lot of things about her I don't understand. This was cute, she told me that when she is 6, she can jump in the pool. Konner and I have been doing Mom and me swimming lessons together. He will be done this Thursday and I will post pictures of him then. There is a lot I am going to try and put on here. I just hope I can find the time to do it. It seems like once summer began, my life got busy. Hopefully when Konner is done with lessons on Thursday, things will slow down a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment