Monday, June 15, 2009

In Loving Memory of Bryce Millward

Dan and I had a dear friend pass away a couple of weeks ago in a helicopter crash in Hawaii. He was a Chief Warrant Officer for the United States Army and was getting ready to deploy to Iraq. Bryce went doing what he loved to do. His two passions in life were music and flying. Bryce was a great friend to Dan and I. Dan considered Bryce one of his best friends. That is the way Bryce made everyone feel. He was funny and full of life. He was the life of the party. He loved writing music. I wish more people could have heard his music because he was quite good at it. He has a lot of friends and family that will miss him. That is the great thing about the gospel of Jesus Christ. If we stay committed to the covenants we have made, we can return to Our Father in Heaven and see Bryce once again. We love you Bryce. Thank You for everything.


2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Dan and Sharon,
Sorry about your loss. It is good to know that you will get to see your friend again. I hope you both are able to find comfort with such a huge loss in your lives.

Cheryn said...

*goosebumps* Oh my gosh :( I am sorry to hear this! Wow so many good men giving so much to serve us and our country. Truly inspiring. My heart goes out to Bryce's friends and loved ones.