Friday, May 1, 2009

I found this video on another blog that I found on a friend's blog. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, I really was surprised at how much I liked it. I like Taylor Swift, but am not a big fan of coldplay. This guy, John Schmidt, is an amazing pianist. I wish I could play like that. In fact, I just wish I could play any song on the piano. I hope everyone likes it.


3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

that was awesome. Okay there is something charming about a guy that can play love stories on the piano like that. I love it when Tim plays the piano. I have to admit I would have never guessed that those two songs would go good together. I love it. If he comes to town we should go see him live.

Jenandgeoffrey said...

I LOVED this. Coldplay is my favorite band (going to the concert this July!!!) and I really like this Taylor Swift song, this was awesome and he IS a great piano player. thanks for sharing!

kristenhcubed said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Listened to it about 17 times the first time I heard it. Waiting for it to show up on playlist. Gorgeous! I'd pay money for that. And that is saying something.