My little girl is growing up to fast. She had her preschool graduation on Thursday. It was a lot of fun. Her teacher Wendy had a short program of the things they had learned throughout the year. She did a great job with the kids. I will miss her being Brooklynn's teacher. She still does have one more year of preschool before she starts kindergarten. I have decided that I am going to do preschool with Brooklynn at home. There are about 4 other moms in the ward that I am going to be doing a preschool co op with. I think it will be a lot of fun. This way I will know more of what my daughter is doing and learning at preschool and it will save us a lot of money over the course of the year. With buying a house, we now have to save every panny we have and try to be more frugle. Our family is doing great. I am ready for summer and ready to be more active.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Congratulations, Brooklynn! So exciting - you are beautiful! Our little Elise will be graduating from JoySchool next month. I think doing preschool at home is a great idea! It's a lot of work, but it's worth it.
Congrats Brooklynn, Great job! I was looking at these pictures and Brooklynn is getting more of a big girl look she looks so grown up here. She is losing that baby face. I think if you are able to do it at home more power to you:)
Preschool is great! I did a preschool co-op (Joy School) and LOVED it! It is an amazing program! Hope you have a great summer!
What a fun little graduation:) Having your kids do something like that helps them to be able to socialize better when they get into Kindergarten...not to mention that it helps make them smart too!!
Hey, I like your new house:) I'm glad you are really loving it
Post a Comment