Master bedroom. We are getting rid of the purple curtains
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Our New House
We finally have moved into our new home. It is so nice to be in a place that I can make more my own. The kids have a backyard to play in. I have a kitchen that I can move around in, and a dishwasher that actually works. The kids love their bedrooms. It took about a day and a half to finish the painting in the bedrooms, but it was worth it. Here are a few pictures of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Cngratulaions!! Your home is charming - so exciting to have your own space! I like your yard, kitchen, and the kids rooms - you did a great job personalizing them and making it fun!
Congrats! I'm happy for you. When's the house warming party? :P
How fun! The rooms look great! Congrats! Have fun with it!
Hi Dan! I found your blog through facebook. I saw your post on Bryce's memorial site and had to make contact again. Send me an email when you get a chance. dstahle@gmail.com
It's been too long. Check out my blog when you get a chance as well.
http://thestahles.blogspot.com/index.html
Dallas
Post a Comment