Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jaxon's first real food

Here is Jaxon eating his first rice cereal. I am not sure if you really consider this real food or not. He did pretty good for his first time, although a lot did end up on his shirt. Next time I should probably put a bib on. Jaxon is just a good little boy. He smiles and has dimples just like his dad. He started rolling over about a week ago. He gets mad at himself sometimes once he gets on his stomach because he can't get his arms out from underneath himself. He is growing and growing every day. I think he might be a big boy like his brother. He has his 6 month check in June. It will be interesting to see how big he has gotten in two months. I am a little sad because we do have to switch doctor's. Dan's insurance at work is changing from Blue Cross to Kaiser. It has its good and bad points, but overall, it will probably save us money in the long run. The only really bad thing is we can't go to our old doctor. But we can deal with that. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and video.











1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that is always an exciting thing!!!