Well, Last week I took Jaxon to his 4 month well baby exam. He is definately growing. He weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces, and is 25 1/2 inches long. I thought for sure he was going to be bigger than Konner was at that age, but he wasn't. Konner was 17 1/2 pounds at the same age. The Dr. said he is a healthy boy, and I am very grateful for that. I have a couple of friends whose children have been sick. Brooklynn has a friend with leukemia, and I have another friend who has an 8 month old with cists on hid kidneys. He is small for is age even though he eats all the time. The Dr.'s can't seem to figure out why. I feel lucky that my kids have been healthy thus far. I asked my friend Jenell how she does it. She seems so strong. I told her I wasn't sure if i would be able to do it. She told me that I could do it,because I would do anything for your kids. And she is right. We all have our different trials. One thing that I know is that God won't give us anything we can't handle.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
He is getting huge!!!
Post a Comment