Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its been awhile


I thought it was about time I do another post. It has been over a month, and boy has a lot happened. I took Jaxon to his 2 month well baby visit a couple of weeks ago. He is a growing boy. He was 12 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long. He was growing out of his clothes, so we had to go to the next size up already. He is growing fast, but healthy.
All of my kids have been sick this last week. We took Konner to the doctor last monday, and he had a double ear infectin along with a cough and cold. by the end of the week, the rest of us were sick. We ended up taking Jaxon and Brooklynn to the doctor today. Jaxon also had an ear infection along with a cough and runny nose. They also did a test to check for RSV. We won't know until probably Tuesday. I am not to worried because the doctor said his lungs sounded fine. I know that sometimes I probably worry to much as a mom, but I want my kids to be healthy and will take every precaustionto make sure they are okay. Anyway, Brooklynn had a fever and was throwing up, but the doctor said it was probably just a virus because everything else checked out okay. To top it all off, Dan and I have also been sick, but are starting to get better. I have a lot to get done this next week with primary activities and such, so hopefully everyone will be better soon and I can get all the things done that I need to. I have sharing time to do next Sunday, alonng with to primary activites, one on the 11th, and the other on the 18th. Did I say I will be glad when the 18th is over and my kids are feeling better?

Here are a few pictures I have taken lately. Hope everyone enjoys them.















No comments: