Brooklynn is the cutest girl ever. She loves to sing along with the songs on the radio. her favorite singer by far is Taylor Swift. I have to admit that I kind of like her to. Anyway, Brooklynn will be playing on the landing at the bottom of our stairs, or as she call it, her stage. she will be singing and dancing and having a good time. For a four year old, she knows the Taylor Swift pretty good. The song she likes the most is Picture To Burn. I took a video of her singing it the other day. I laugh every time I hear her. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did. Remember to turn the music off at the bottom of the page so you can hear the video.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That is cute!!! Jessica says "Wow! She is good!"....perhaps Jessica and Brooklynn need a play date soon so they can listen to Taylor swift together! (none of us will listen to it with her!)
Hope you are all feeling better soon! We missed you at church....let me know if you need anything.
Really sweet!! I know having alot of sickness in the house can be a drag....hang in there.....I'm glad your family is on the mend:)
Post a Comment