Konner has his birthday almost two weeks ago. Things have been busy lately. First of all we had to postpone his party for three days because he was sick with a fever and had a really bad sore throat. I can't believe that my baby boy is 2. He is so grown up already, but does still act like a two year old at times. We had a few friends over for his party. We invited the Bower's, who have to girls, Hayley and Sierra, and one boy, Ehlan. My kids enjoy playing with them. The Bower's are good people have have watched my kids on several occasions for me so I can go and get things done. I also invited Phoebe Gozart. I use to watch Phoebe until I had Jaxon. Her and Konner are good friends. Every time Konner sees her at church, he points and says, "Phoebe, Phobe.
This year I attempted to make his cake. He really wanted a Diego cake, but I wasn't going to pay $20 for one. Dan had found a Diego toy with a snow board, so I tried to make a winter scene. I think it turned out alright. Konner liked it anyway because he can play with the toy now.








No comments:
Post a Comment