Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jaxon's Blessing Day

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted. I thought today would be a great day. Daniel blessed Jaxon today. All I want to say is I am so thankful for a husband who is worthy to hold the Priesthood. I defiantly did feel the spirit and Dan did a great job. My dad was able to come up for the blessing from Idaho. It was nice to see him again.
I love all of my children very much. Brooklynn is such a sweet little girl and has been a big help to me. Today was fast Sunday and she wanted to bare her testimony. I took her up to the stand and she started to talk. She said she knew the church was true and she loved her mom and dad. After that she was quiet so I whispered in her ear and asked if she was done. She said loud and clear in the microphone, "I'm not done yet mom." Everyone had a little laugh, and then I helped her finish. It was a good Sunday.





5 comments:

Cheryn said...

Look how big and cute Jaxon is getting! That brooklynn is so brave ;D Let me know when you want to get together...Love to you and yours!

Melanie said...

Gallups! We hope that you had a great day. That's nice that you could have some family there for the blessing.

Sharon, I tagged you from my blog if you want to play The Big 8.

kristenhcubed said...

I was in the mother's lounge when Brooklyn bore her testimony. We had a good laugh in there too. She's so sweet. I'm glad you had a nice day. And how lucky to be the only baby blessing! That doesn't happen much in this ward.

Shelly's Space said...

I love the picture you have on top of your blog:) Jaxon is really a cute little guy. I'll see you at the baby shower next week:)

Pistolmom said...

What a cute blog!
Check this one out:

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com