Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jaxon Kent Gallup Has Arrived

Well, our little Jaxon finally arrived. I was worried for awhile that I would be in the hospital on Christmas. He was born Sunday December 21, 2008 at 2:52 in the morning. The labor and delivery went well. Of course i had a great epidural and didn't feel much. As far as the delivery part, the Dr. just made it in time. He was on his way in when my water broke, and three minutes later Jaxon was here. He was 7 pounds and 1 ounce, and 19 1/2 inches. Hw is a beautiful baby. He looks just like Brooklynn and Konner did when they were born. I am feeling pretty good. I was able to come home yesterday.
Brooklynn and Konner just love Jaxon. Brooklynn kept saying I am so glad Jaxon is a part of our family now. Konner just keeps saying baby and trying to give him kisses. Danny is able to take this whole week off of work, which I am very grateful for. I know I will need his help. Then next Tuesday my mom will be flying in. the weather should be a lot better by then, so there should be any problems with her flight. I am excited that she is coming. I haven't seen her since July. Here are a few pictures and a video that I hope everyone enjoys. Have a Merry Christmas.













8 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how tiny babies are! I think I forget, until seeing a newborn how small they really are! if you want to see pics of Konner and Brooklynn playing in the snow while you were on your way home from the hospital, check out our blog.

Jenandgeoffrey said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to all of you on the newest addition.

Shelly's Space said...

Congratulations on baby Jaxon's arrival!! I'm glad you made it through all the bad weather. He is beautiful....very sweet video:)
Merry Christmas

Angel Observations said...

Congratulations! You got an early Christmas present! We saw your husband at Fred Meyer and he shared the news with us. Well done! It's a good thing you didn't get stuck in the pile of snow and have to give birth in the car. He would have to have a name like Frosty or Rudolf then. (Big smiles to you!)

Katie said...

Congratulations Sharon, he is adorable!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Yay! Congratulations, you are a lovely family and Jaxon is so cute! How did you choose his name? It's unique. Much love and Happy New Year!

kristenhcubed said...

Congratulations! He's so pretty! I always get a kick out of pictures of newborns in the hospital because they take this precious little creature with a too-big head and then they wrap them all up until they have a too-big body. I always want to unwrap them. The nurses get on me to keep them bundled but I just can't! Hoping to meet the little peanut soon.

Crystal Souter said...

What a cutie! How fun to have such a cute family. You asked on my blog about the YW theme poster - look on etsy.com for the seller "sicily". for primary you might want to try the seller "persimmon & pink". Have fun with that little boy!