Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brooklynn's 4th Birthday

My little girl Brooklynn turned 4 on Saturday. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is growing up faster than I think she should. We had a birthday party for her with all of her friends. At one point I think we had about 12 kids here. Some of them were siblings of the kids Brooklynn's age. I want to thank my friends Angela Bowers and Larry and Afton Foltz who stayed and helped with crowd control. Brooklynn enjoyed her party. It think she just about got everything she wanted. She got a tinkerbell tea set, a sleeping beauty barbie doll, a My little pony and so much more. I think she was spoiled, and Christmas is just aroud the corner.






Brooklynn blowing out her birthday candle.


Brooklynn excited about her presents


Brooklynn and some of her friends eating pizza

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like fun! Kayleigh is still talking about it!