Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

I thought it was time for more pictures. There were so many that I wanted to put on that I thought I would do a slide show.
My mom has been here helping me out for about the last week. She leaves tomorrow to go back to Idaho. It had been nice having her here. Brooklynn and Konner have enjoyed having Grandma around.
We are all getting use to having a new baby around. Jaxon is doing great. He is eating, sleeping and doing everything that most babies do. I do miss my sleep at night, but that will hopefully get better over time. Brooklynn has been a big help to mom. She wants to hold Jaxon all of the time and she wants to help feed him. Konner just wants to give him kisses all of the time.
I can't believe it is 2009 already. I can't believe I will be 29 on Friday. One more year and I will be 30. I love what these last 29 years have brought me. I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful healthy children. I couldn't ask for more. Happy New Year Everybody.

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Cute pics. Happy birthday on friday....i will make sure to at least call you! i knew it was sometime in january!