Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zoolights

For Family Home Evening on Monday we decided to take our kids to see the lights at the Zoo. The kids had a great time. We were able to ride the train around the zoo, which was a lot of fun. this was actually the second time we have gone already this year. The first time we went opening weekend, which was a mistake. Brooklynn really wanted to ride the train the first time we went, but I wan't about to wait 1 1/2 hours to so so. I don't think being as pregnant as I am, by body could have stood that long. So we decided to go back last night, which was a wise choice. We only had to wait about 5 minutes this time. It was a nice break from our daily routine. Dan was goen for 4 days last week, and I had the kids to myself. It was nice to have him back and spend some family time together.



Brooklynn wanted to take a picture of us while we were eating, so I thought I would put this one on so you could see how talented she is.


Brooklynn and mom riding the train


Dad and Konner riding the train

2 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

We haven't been to zoolights yet. One of these years... Looks like a grand adventure.

Shelly's Space said...

I have lived here most of my life and have NEVER taken my family!! We are such fuddy duddies!!! Jenny sang there with choir several times...I have missed out. Keep making those fun memories with your family....I hope you're feeling good:)
Merry Christmas!!