Monday, November 17, 2008

Konner goes boom boom

I had an interesting day today. I was in my room working on some things for Primary while the kids were playing in their rooms. Brooklynn comes in and says that Konner climbed in the crimb all by himself. I go in a look, and there he is, in the crib that he hasn't slept in for over a month now. We put him in a twin bed because he was getting to big for the crib and we will need the crib for when the baby comes. It was quite funny to see him in there and then try to get out. I will post a video along with this.


Our family is doing great. I only have 7 weeks left in my pregnancy, hoping for a little less. I go to the Dr. in two weeks, and then every week after that. You know you're close to the end with you start going once a week. Brooklynn is getting excited for a new baby brother. She says she wants him to come so that Grandma Gaydena will come. Maybe she is more excited to see grandma.


Dan is doing good at work. Heis staying very busy and he also got a raise last week that we were very glad to see.






Here is the video of Konner climbing out of the crib and falling on the floor. Luckily he didn't get hurt.


3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

That Konner....he is funny!....you better watch out when you put that baby in there in a couple of months!!--Jaxon may not survive the Konner brother landing on him in the crib!!!

Katie said...

Hi Sharon, I just found your blog. It seems that everyone from church has one! I really like the name Jaxon, how exciting for him to almost be here!

Cheryn said...

7 weeks...yay! Hopefully we can come visit you in the hospital again (if ya want). We can't wait to meet the new addition! It was great chatting with you during our visit last week. I'm sure glad you have a blog. I can show the girls what you are up to...it's great. HOPE YOU'RE STILL FEELING GOOD (well, considering...). Love ya.