I thought it was time for another update. I had a lot of fun this week. On Wednesday Brooklynn and I went on a field trip to Papa Murphy's Pizza with her preschool class. It was a lot of fun. The kids got to see how they made the dough and the whole process of making a pizza. At the end, they all got to make there own pizza. Brooklynn had started to make a hawaiian pizza, and then when she got to the end she decided she wanted pepperoni. Luckily she got what she wanted in the end.
On Friday, Dan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been five years already. Time sure flies when you are having fun. We got a babysitter, who happens to be a Brooklynn to, and then Dan and I went out to dinner to Applebee's. We did a little shopping after that to get a few things for our upcoming arrival. Even though we didn't do anything to exciting, it was nice to spend time together without our kids. I am so grateful for my eternal family. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who loves and supports me in all that I do. My kids our wonderful, my husband is wonderful, and I couldn't ask for anything more.
I only have 6 weeks left until my due date. 5 weeks would be nice. Brooklynn asked me the other day if I could go to the hospital because she was ready to see baby Jaxon. I told her I am ready to, but he needs to stay in a little longer so he can be healthy. I just hope she is just as excited when he actually gets here.
>
>
Brooklynn with her finished pizza








4 comments:
I know Brooklynn was pretty excited about her pizza! Did she make breadsticks with the extra dough?
Five years, huh!!! I forgot to ask how long you had been married....five is a big year....but, it sounds like so long ago....you really are young, aren't you!!!
wow tht does look fun and sounds good abd yummy. She will never forget that.
Happy BIG 5!
I had to chuckle at that picture of the class and Olivia with her head down. She's like that in ALL of the group pictures. What am I going to do with that girl?
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment