Sharon I didn't know you started a blog. I was just surfing around to peoples blogs and I found yours. Welcome to the blogging world. The pics and videos are adorable. And thank you for remembering us, and tell Brooklyn that Avarie watched her video. She didn't say anything, but for Avarie right now that is actually a good sign. She definitely tells us no when she doesn't like something, but she just watched Brooklyn. I think she liked it. Tell Brooklyn that Avarie says Hi and hopes she can come home soon and play with her.
Hi Sharon!! I found you really fast.....nice blog:) How did you get the blinking Happy Thanksgiving thing on here?? Cute video...Now I can keep the family updated on the baby status:)
I am a SAHM of 4 wonderful kids, Brooklynn, Konner,Jaxon and Macey. I have been married for 8 years to the most amazing man, Daniel. I love baking and most of all spending time with my family.
4 comments:
cute video clips...you are totally into this blogging thing!!!
Well you are off to a great start. Welcome to the wonderful addiction that is blogging. Thanks for sharing with us.
Sharon I didn't know you started a blog. I was just surfing around to peoples blogs and I found yours. Welcome to the blogging world. The pics and videos are adorable. And thank you for remembering us, and tell Brooklyn that Avarie watched her video. She didn't say anything, but for Avarie right now that is actually a good sign. She definitely tells us no when she doesn't like something, but she just watched Brooklyn. I think she liked it. Tell Brooklyn that Avarie says Hi and hopes she can come home soon and play with her.
Hi Sharon!! I found you really fast.....nice blog:) How did you get the blinking Happy Thanksgiving thing on here??
Cute video...Now I can keep the family updated on the baby status:)
Post a Comment