It has been so long since I have blogged. I almost have forgot how to do it. A lot is going on in our family right now. Brooklynn started kindergarten and Konner started preschool. I have to admit, it was hard for me at first to send my little girl off to school, especially when she starts crying and saying she wants mommy. She is doing better now and enjoys going every day. Brooklynn is also playing soccer and taking piano lessons. She is doing very good in both. I will post pictures of that in a later post. Hopefully it will be sooner then 2 months.
Konner on the other hand, didn't have a problem going to preschool what so ever. He only goes one day a week, and he asks me every other day if it is time for him to go to Miss Monique's house. He is going to the same preschool that Brooklynn did last year. I have a friend in my ward who has a preschool in her home and does a wonderful job.
I am getting a lot of walking in with the kids every day. We only live about a half mile from the school, so I walk Brooklynn to school every day. It has been very good exercise. On top of all that walking, I have been getting up around 5:15 every morning. I first read my scriptures and then I exercise for about 1 hour. It was hard at first to get up that early, but I am used to it now and actually enjoy it. It is paying off, I have lost about 25 pounds.
Jaxon is doing great. He is growing up so fast. He will be 2 in December. It just seems like yesterday he joined our family. He is a sweet little kid and for the moment is a mommy's boy. He enjoys going to nursery at church. I so have to remember not to check in on him, because if I do and he sees me, then he starts to cry, but the leaders in there are really good about diffusing any crying going on. I don't have any pics of him this time, but I for sure will next time.








No comments:
Post a Comment