The other day out of the blue Brooklynn asked if she could get her ears pierced. I am not sure where it came from. She wanted to know how much it would hurt, so Dan and I talked to her about what it would be like. Then Saturday came ans she was talking about it all day, so we decided to let her do it. We wanted it to be her decision and she was ready. So we took her to Claire's, she picked out earrings and now I have a girl with pierced ears. She did so well. She did cry a little right after they were done, but once they gave her a mirror to see for herself, her face just brightened right up. She was so excited and had such a big smile on her face. She did a lot better then I thought she would and much better then her dad did. Dan had to pull his sunglasses down so you couldn't see the tears coming down his face. I think he feels the same way I do. It is hard seeing our little girl grow up.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Brooklynn is growing up way to fast
My little girl is growing up before my eyes. I can't believe that she is going to be in kindergarten in the fall. Every time we pass the school she says "there is MY Kindergarten." She is so excited and can't wait. I'm not sure if she is more excited to go to school or to be able to ride the school bus.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
very cute!!! also, I love your family picture at the top of your blog!!!
Post a Comment