Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am not very creative when it comes to crafts, but I do love to do it. Dan and I were trying to figure out what to do with our Christmas Stockings this year. I was searching some blogs and found an idea for a Stocking Tree from Tracy at The Idea Closet. I liked the idea and so I went for it. It turned out really good. Here are a few pics of what I did.


I added the pine cones a garland so it didn't look so plain. I also put a little white paint on it to make it look like snow.



I also made an Advent Calendar froma mini muffin tin. I got this idea from a friend in my ward Tracy Hammond. I think it turned out cute and the kids enjoy it.

I also had a craft day with some friends and made this cute little Christmas Tree. This idea is from Melinda over at Under My Umbrella.



I had a great time doing these. I love it when I have friends that have all of these great ideas. Now that I have blogged about crafts I have done, now I need to start working on updating on what my family and kids have been up to. There are a lot pf pictures that need to be added, so hopefully I will get to it soon.

3 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

I love your stocking idea! Yours turned out so cute that I actually want to make one even though I have a fireplace?! Way to go on the advent too!!

Sharesa Larsen said...

I love it! Thanks for posting about crafting, it is so fun!

Shelly's Space said...

I just now saw this.....cute ideas!!! Looks like you had alot of fun....and just think Christmas is only 6 months away so you'll get to get them out and see them again:)