Friday, June 11, 2010

Its About Time For An Update

Its been so long since I have blogged, I don't know where to start. Let me start with Jaxon. He has finally decided that he wants to walk on his own. I was worried for awhile because both Brooklynn and Konner were walking before one. But now that he is walking he doesn't want to stop. I can't believe that he will be 18 months next week. Now that brings up another great thing. Jaxon will be in nursery next Sunday. That means I can actually enjoy Primary and my calling. Yes, I said it. I enjoy Primary.

Now on to Konner. Oh, how I love this kid. He was in a tumbling class this last year that he absolutely loved going to. He is kind of sad because his teacher is moving. He loved Wendy and will definitely miss her. He is excited now because he is starting preschool in the fall. It will only be one day a week, but I think that will be good for him, and me.

Brooklynn is growing up way to fast. She has finished preschool and will start Kindergarten in September. I am so proud of all of her accomplishments. She is learning how to read and knows all of her letters and numbers. She is a good big sister and a big help to mom. I have to admit that I am going to miss her. She is my little girl.

There were a lot of pictures that I wanted to put on her, so I thought a slide show would be the easiest thing to do. It includes pictures from the last several months. Brooklynn was in a preschool play called the Magician's Muffins. She was the sophisticated young magician and she did a wonderful job. There are also pictures from her preschool graduation.

One exciting thing that happened to me is that I met up with my cousin Robert Smith who I haven't seen in over 20 years. It was a very nice reunion and a long time in the making. Hopefully we we see each other again soon.

My goal now is to try and keep my blog updated more then just once every couple of months. I am going to sign off for now, and I promise that I will be back sooner then 3 months.



1 comment:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

It's great to hear from you! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up either. I love your family photo at the top! Beautiful.