Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time for an update

I know, it has been awhile since I have posted. I do this mainly for our parents who live in Idaho so they have a chance to see their grandbabies grow up.
Where to begin. Jaxon is growing up so fast. He is almost 4 months old and getting bigger everyday. He will probably be just like his brother, a big boy. Although I think he might be taller. He had been in 3-6 months clothes for awhile now, but his pj's are 6-9 months because he couldn't stretch out his legs in the smaller size. He has the cutest smile and laugh. I am posting a video so you can see just how cute he is.
We went to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. The kids had a lot of fun. Brooklynn went and grabbed as many as she could. Konner needed a little more help. I was really proud of Brooklynn. As we were leaving the grass area of the hunt we saw a couple of kids who only had one egg. I asked her is she was willing to give some of her egg to them. She said "Sure." She put some on the grass so they could pick them up and you sould just see a big smile on their faces. I have a sweet little girl who is very loving and caring.
Konner is just a sweet little boy. He is learning and growing everyday. He can already count to 5 by himself. He is a big help to mom, most of the time. He definately has hit the terrible two stage. Hopefully that doesn't last to long.
Dan and I are getting excited. In about another month we will be moving into our new house. Everything has been going smoothly so far and I hope it continues that way. It is a cute house that will be perfect for our family. It has three bedrooms, two baths, a double car garage, fenced yard, a family room and a living room. It also already has central air, which will be nice this summer. It also has central vac, which I am looking forward to trying. As soon as we get settled in, I will take pictures so everyone can see.
I just want to say how thankful I am for good friends. I have had several people lately help me while Danny was away in Alaska for work. It is nice to be around good people when you are far from family.
Here is a slide show of pictures of the kids. There were so many I wanted to post, I thought it would be easier this way. Enjoy.



2 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Cute pictures....i admit, some things i miss about having babies....i LOVE the baby giggles and smiles!!! Cute, cute, cute!!

I love our central vac.....you probably will love yours. I told the kids it was our monster that we had to feed....they loved feeding our monster for about 3 days after moving in....then they realized it was just another vacuuming chore!!!

And, i may come visit you a lot this summer with your central air!!!

The Gray Team said...

What a cute family you have! Exciting for you to get a house! We were lucky enough to buy ours last year and have loved every minute of it! good luck with the move!