Monday, January 5, 2009
Brooklynn and Avarie
Brooklynn had the opportunity on Saturday to go over to her friend Avarie's house and play. She was so excited to go over and play because it has been awhile since they have played together and my mother had made them both matching shalls to wear. Avarie has been in the hospital for awhile because of cancer treatment. Brooklynn saw Avarie for the first time on Christmas since she started her treatment and lost all of her hair. I wasn't sure how Brooklynn would react to seeing Avarie, but she did just fine. when she went over to play they watched a princess movie and ate popcorn. I think they both had a good time. I think it was good for Avarie to have a friend come over and play. Even though she can't walk on her own yet, there is a lot that she wants to do. It was nice to see her smiling and happy. I hope that she has more days like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy 29! Sorry I didn't make it over. I wanted to bring you something but got busy. I hope your B-day was great. Kerilyn,you and I and hubbies need to go out for dinner sometime.We'll just pack the babies with us and find a sitter for the older kids.I love this pic of Brooklynn and Avarie. Very sweet girls.
Post a Comment