Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My litte girl is 5

I can't believe that Brooklynn is already 5 years old. Her birthday was December 6th, but we celebrated a little early while we were in Idaho for Thanksgiving. We thought it would be fun to have a party for her with all of her cousins. And it was fun. My sister in law made her cake and did an awesome job. I love my little girl. She is growing up to fast. I think I just don't want to admit that I am actaully getting older. I did make another cake for her on her actuall birthday. It didn't look as good as my sister in laws, but it sure tasted good.


I did make another cake for her on her actuall birthday. It didn't look as good as my sister in laws, but it sure tasted good.
Brooklynn's beautiful birthday cake. Thanks Erin.

1 comment:

Shelly's Space said...

That is an AWESOME cake!! What a fun birthday!!