Jaxon turned 1 on the 21st of December. He is growing so fast. I took him to the doctor last week and he is already 24 1/2 pounds and 31 inches long. He is getting to be a big boy, although, Konner was a few pounds bigger at the same age. Either way, I am so glad that Jaxon is a part of our family. He has brought so much joy to us. I look forward to this next year with him and all of our kids. I made a slideshow from his birthday party. He wasn't sure what to do at first with the cake, but after a little bit, he got into it.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Adorable pictures!!! You have such cute kids......I really like the way your blog is set up with the music and pictures....you're a real tecky!!
Post a Comment