Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Post

I have heard a lot lately about blogging, so I thought I would give it a try.


Yesterday dan and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch along with Brooklynn's preschool class. It was a lot of fun. the kids were able to go through a bale maze and play on a pryamid. After that, we went on a hay ride to the patch to pick out some pumpkins. Brooklynn had a good time. She is growing up so fast. She is a big help to me and her little brother konner. Now Konner is another story. He is 19 months and can be a handul at times. I am not sure how he will do once the new baby comes along. I hope I will be able to handle it all. Here are a few pictures from yesterday. I hope you enjoy them. I am going to try and do updates and pictures as often as time will allow. it seems like I am getting really busy right now with my calling in Primary and with preparing for a new baby. Hopefully things will start to settle down here soon.









4 comments:

Long Family said...

Looks great. It wasn't too hard was it? I look forward to your updates

Cheryn said...

Yay...welcome to the world of blogging! I love it. This will be a great way to stay in touch and see more of your sweet family. How are you feeling and how is Konner recovering?

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Just wait until Brooklynn starts asking you to take a picture of her to put on the blog....you know she will do it!!!

Anonymous said...

The kids are growing up. Congrats on the new little one. Nice to hear from you.