Friday, September 11, 2009

Seattle Vacation 2009

Labor Day weekend we decided to take a little vacation to Seattle. We had a great time. We went on a boat ride around Elliot Bay. We had to keep a close eye on Kooner becasue he liked to stand right by the edge. After that we went to the Seattle Aquarium and then Pikes Market. We also got to go to the top of the Space Needle. It was windy that day. They even had to slow the elevators down from 10 to 5 MPH because of the wind speed. On our way home Monday we stopped at the Museum of flight. That was awesome to see all of the different planes they had. We were even able to get on an old Air Force One Plane. I think it was the first one, but not sure. The kids did really well for Dan and I. I think they enjoyed being able to stay up a little past there bedtime. I enjoyed being away form home for awhile, but it was nice to get back home.

2 comments:

Cheryn said...

Our family so wants to do the Seattle tour in the near future but I am sure glad we didn't go this time cause we got some sort of stomach bug that lasted all weekend...yay! Looks like you had a blast. You are so pretty and cute in the pics with the kids. You have an adorable family. Welcome back home!

Marcie said...

Oh, how I miss Seattle! We lived there for 2 years, until we moved to Idaho last year. I love Pikes Place and seeing the ocean, and it's fun to go to the top of the Space Needle too. My kids always called it the "Space Noodle". :) What a fun little trip! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures.